At Bennett Trust, Estate & Elder Law, LLC, we focus on what is known in legal circles as estate planning, elder law, asset protection and closely related practice areas. What does this mean in plain English? We help families find answers to tough questions, such as:
- How can I ensure that when I pass away my assets will go to the people I want to receive them?
- How can I pass my values on to future generations and ensure a lasting legacy?
- How can I make sure that people of my choosing will have the authority to make medical and financial decisions on my behalf if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse or I require expensive long-term care, how will we pay for it? Can we get assistance from Medicaid?
- What is involved in settling an estate or administering a trust?
- How can I protect my hard-earned assets from creditors, divorce and other potential threats?
- How can I ensure my special needs child will be well cared for when I can no longer provide his or her care myself?
- How can I minimize estate and gift taxes?
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about us and how we can help you find answers to questions like these and many others. If you like what you see, why not contact us for a consultation or reserve a seat at our next Client Orientation Meeting? We welcome the opportunity to meet you to discuss your particular needs and hopes for the future and to help educate you on what options are available with regard to your planning. Ultimately, our goal is to help you achieve the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place for every stage of life’s journey. No matter who you are, or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here. Let’s talk soon.